- eXPOTM is a product of a FinCEN-registered financial institution. FinCEN is a bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, with oversight by the IRS.
- eXPOTM verifies its non-government members – consumers and businesses – before approving them as account holders in the eXPOTM
- eXPOTM abides by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules set forth by the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and U.S. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act.
- eXPOTM has complete KYC (Know Your Customer) responsibilities.
- Member funds are safe and insured in U.S. banks.
- Business members go through extensive due diligence checks and pass the strict requirements for eXPOTM membership.
- eXPOTM is mandated by FinCEN to file Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) and Currency Transaction Reports (CTR).